CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Photoshop Elements 9 Fun

Kyla’s sleeping, Brad’s sleeping, Aaron and Kaden are playing outside… so I’ve been playing around on Photoshop. I’ve only had it for a year, it’s about time I figure out how to really use it.

I’ve been playing around with the different filters. There are so many and I love what they can do. Each one totally changes the feel of a photo. There are a couple that I absolutely love and will definitely be using again. Check ‘em out:

The original picture:

Cousin Time (59)

 

Diffuse Glow:

Diffuse Glow Kyla

 

Neon glow:

Neon Kyla

 

Old Fashioned Photo with redish hue:

Kyla red old fashioned

 

Stylized with Glowing Edges:

Kyla stylized

 

Old Fashioned Photo with blueish hue:

Kyla blue old fashioned

I’m so loving this program, even though I don’t get to spend as much time using it as I’d like. I was really going to do a some scrapbook pages, but got sidetracked (a common occurrence!). Do you have any favorite filters?

0 comments:

Post a Comment