CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Scrapbooking pages

I’m pretty new to the whole digital scrapbooking scene. I still love regular scrapbooking. I love the handmade look that they have. But digital scrapbooking has too many benefits. No mess. You can walk away and come back to it no problem (and stress about kids messing up your layout). With quick pages out there, lack of time is no longer a problem. Plus I save loads of money… once you buy a paper you can reuse it as many times as you want! There are so many great designers out there. So, without further ado here a the first few pages I made using Photoshop Elements 9.

Aquarium 1 final_edited-1

This page and the following page were made using Stuff to Scrap blog train freebies! I love this kit: March of the Animals. The designers from Stuff to Scrap (and anyone else who wants to join in) design their own elements/papers/etc. and you go around to everyone’s site to pick up their freebies.

Aquarium 2 final_edited-1

I used fonts for peas Wish I Were Taller font. I love it! They have a ton of super cute fonts for FREE. Visit them here.

Cheese Monster copy

This page I used “Monsters All Around” kit from B2N2 Scraps. When I saw it I had to buy it for these pictures. Aaron found a block of cheese on the counter (I was grating cheese for dinner but had to take care of Kyla so I left it). He didn’t have any problems digging in…

You can probably tell I’m pretty new to the whole page design thing. But I enjoy and love to learn new things and I have so many kits I can’t wait to play around with! I’m sure I’ll be posting more pages as I get them done.

2 comments:

Jonie Marie

How fun! I have always wanted to give digital scrapbooking a try, but the cost of photoshop always seems to stop me.

Welcome to the craft blogging world! I'm your first follower :)

Ash

These are soo cute! I've never really thought of saving money cause you can reuse stuff. You're so smart! Jon always gets made because of the million fonts we have, they are just so addicting!

Post a Comment